Reaching and Retaining Millennials Research Reports
These reports examine the impact that millennials, the largest economic demographic in history, are having on the global retail market.
The Reaching Millennials paper takes a closer look at what influences the purchasing decisions that millennials, born between the early 1980s and early 2000s, are making, including where this influence is coming from and how they are influencing others. The Retaining Millennials paper looks at how in an increasingly more competitive online retail environment, retailers can keep millennials coming back for more.
The research was conducted in the UK, US, France, Germany, the Nordics, China and Australia by independent research consultancy, Dynamic Markets. It took the form of quantitative research of 7,055 millennials, aged between 16-34, who shop online (close to 1,000 in each region), as well as interviews conducted directly with 642 global retailers and brand manufacturers.
By reading it you will learn more about:
- The importance millennials place on recommendation in the purchase decision
- The social channels they are interacting with and where you can engage with them
- The importance of delivery to online customers
- The changing perception and role of traditional advertising
- How important incentives and loyalty schemes are
- The blending of offline and online retail experiences to better meet the millennial expectation
- The role of the high street